Steps: How to Delete a Block
1. On the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Block" tab.
2. Click on the "Delete Block" button.
3. Click on the "Delete " button to the right of the block to delete.
4. Click the link to either "Permanently Delete" or "Archive Block" for future use.
Archiving blocks allows removal of the block from the webpage and retains it for future use. To learn how to restore an archived block, See: Restoring a Block. The block deletion can be canceled by clicking the "Cancel Delete" link.
5. Click on the “End the Delete Blocks Operation” button on the HotDoodle Toolbar.