1. Add a page titled "Shipping" and configure it not to show in the Navigation menu. See: Add a Page and Sub-page
2. Add a Product Catalog Block on the Shipping page. Leave the shipping options on the block blank. See: Add a Product Catalog
3. Add each shipping option as a product. See: Add a Product
4. Add a new page that will show in the Navigation Menu for the product catalog block that will list the products for sale. See: Add a Page and Sub-page
5. Add a Product Catalog Block on the new page with the following options configured. See: Add a Product Catalog
- Leave the shipping option blank
- Proceed to Checkout label - Type in "Proceed to Shipping Options"
- Proceed to Checkout URL - Type in the URL for the Shipping page created in step 1.
6. Add each product for sale/purchase to the product catalog. See: Add a Product
7. Test the product catalog to ensure that clicking on "Proceed to Shipping Options" button takes the visitor to the Shipping page with shipping options available to complete the purchase. See: Test the Product Catalog