There are several ways to approach shipping prices in HotDoodle Product Catalog Block:
- Each product can have a price that is already bumped up enough to cover shipping. Shipping can be added to the cost of each product individually when the product is created and the website can advertise Free Shipping. The cart at checkout will show no shipping costs.
- A flat rate shipping for all orders can be added to the product catalog. Shipping will be added to the cart when items are added.
- Shipping can be estimated using formulas you enter. These formulas can factor in number of items, weight, and price and can have multiple tiers.
- Shipping can be calculated factoring in the drop off and destination address and the various carriers and their different levels of service.
- The product catalog can be configured to send buyers to a new screen where shipping options are listed in another product catalog for buys to select. This method is an advanced operation.
See: Step 10 Configure Order Behavior of the Add a Product Catalog