Once you have created the Google banner in your adsense account and copied the code, the next step is to paste the code into the Banners & Ad Block.
Steps: Add a Google Banner to Your Website
1. On the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Block" tab.
2. Click on the "Add Block" button.
3. On the webpage, click on the "Add Here" button where you would like to add the banner.
4. Click on the "Banners & Ads" block under More Blocks.
5. Click on the "Google" block view.
6. Click on the "Insert this block" button.
It may look as though nothing was added, but the Banners and Ads Block appears empty because no banner code has been added to it yet.
7. Click to add a checkmark to the checkbox next to "Configure Blocks"
8. Click the "Configure Banners & Ads Block" link to add the banner code.
9. Paste the four codes from the Google Adsense ad you created on the corresponding lines.
- Ad Width - Width in pixels
- Ad Height - Height in pixels
- Ad Client - Format example: pub-xxxxxxxxxxx
- Ad Slot - Slot number
10. Click the "Save" button.