StormPulse.com offers a paid service to provide mapping and information on storms. HotDoodle integrates with StormPusle to allow maps to be embedded on a HotDoodle website. For the StormPulse Block to function correctly and display an embedded map, requires an account with StormPulse. Please visit www.StormPulse.com for full details.
StormPulse will provide a StormPulse Key for use in the HotDoodle StormPulse Block. Once the Key is obtained, copy it and follow the steps.
Steps: How to Add a StormPulse Block
1. On the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Block" tab.
2. Click on the "Add Block" button.
3. On the webpage, click on the "Add Here" button where the block will display.
4. Click on the "StormPulse" block.
5. Click on the "Insert this block" button.
6. Type in the StormPulse Key and other information provided by StormPulse in the corresponding fields.
7. Click on the "Save" button.