When a visitor proceeds to legacy checkout they see the following:
- Optional Cart Header: This can be a formatted text string entered in the advanced tab, or it can be a container from elsewhere in the site.
- A registration subscreen:
- User Information Collection: This is a ship-to form or a visitor registration area.
- Review screen with Promos, Shipping Options, and Editable Order Summary: This is a list of what was ordered with links to edit the items and a total including promotions.
- Payment screen: This will include a Payment system message if enabled.
- Confirmation Screen: Includes a list of the order, shipping, and payment state.
Rather than trying to make these all fit and flow in a single screen the guided flow breaks these into subpages with a clickable progress bar that allows pre-view of next steps or adjustments to prior steps.