The Group Block offers a way to display the member of a group on the website with quick links to send them an email. for a Group Block to display the members of a group, users on the website will need to organized into groups. See: Create Group Accounts
Steps: How to Add a Group Block
1. On the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Block" tab.
2. Click on the "Add Block" button.
3. On the webpage, click on the "Add Here" button where the block will display.
4. Click on the "Group" block.
5. Click on the "Insert this block" button.
6. Select a group from the drop-down menu to display on the website.
7. Click on the "Save" button.
8. The group members in the selected group will display on the website with quick links to edit the users, send a message to the users, or to manage the group.