The Copy Button Block allows your visitors to duplicate an existing page and provides them access to edit the new page. This block is useful to website designers when they wish clone of sub-pages and user permissions of a re-usable set of pages and permission settings for new members of your website.
For example, visitors might click on a button to be added to your mailing list and be presented with a copy of a registration form page to fill out with their individual information. Other example uses may be applied to events such as adding a new customer, adding a classroom, or adding a new trade show.
To use the Copy Block feature, you will need to create a "template page” under the Store Room page, this way the template page will not be visible to the public. Make the page be copied under a page such as "Member Businesses."
Steps: How to Use the Copy Block
1. From the Toolbar click on Block.
2. Click on the Add Block button.
3. Click on the Add Here button.
4. Click on the Copy Block.
5. Click the Insert this block button.
6. Choose the settings for your Copy Block.
7. Set the Copy Button to copy the "_Member Business" page.
8. Select a user named "_template business owner" in this pull down menu.
9. Set the permissions so that "_template business owner" has permission to edit a General Block and a Picture Block on the "_Member Business" page.
Note: If a user clicks this copy button block, the "_Member Business" will be copied and renamed, and the user will have permission to edit the General Block and Picture Block on newly copied page. In essence, the page becomes a person user page which they own and edit.