HotDoodle allows you to embed a Google map into your website.
Steps: How to Add an Embedded Goolge Map
Get the Code from Google
1. Go to www.maps.google.com
2. Type in the address you want the Google Map to display
3. Click the magnifying glass button.
4. Once the location is displayed on the map, click on the chainlink icon
5. Select and copy all the code in the "Paste HTML to embed in website" field.
6. Open or return to your HotDoodle website in editing mode
Add a Flash/You Tube Block
7. On the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Block" tab.
8. Click on the "Add Block" button.
9. On the webpage, click on the "Add Here" button where the block will display.
10. Click on the Flash/You Tube block.
11. Click on Insert this block
12. Paste the embed code from Google into Option 4.
13. Click to add a checkmark next to "Show it exactly per the above embed codes, ignoring the display options"
14. Click the "Save" button
15. Refresh your page by either pressing the F5 button on your keyboard or clicking on the refresh/reload button on your browser.