Steps: How to Add Bulletin Boards to Your Website
1. On the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Block" tab.
2. Click on the "Add Block" button.
3. On the webpage, click on the "Add Here" button where you would like to add the Bulletin Boards Block.
4. Click on the "Bulletin Boards" button.
5. Click on the "Insert this block" button.
6. Type a name for the bulletin board.
This name will be the first category name to post topics under.
7. Type in a description for the bulletin board.
Explain the purpose of the board and provide users with an overview of the type of content they’ll find within its discussions. You can also take this opportunity to specify any ground rules or restrictions on the board.
8. Click on the "Save" button.