Steps: How to Create a Hidden Page
1. From the HotDoodle Toolbar, click on the "Pages/Menus" tab.
2. Click on the "Add Page" button.
3. On the next screen, select the type of page from the drop down.
4. Select from the drop down where the page will appear in the navigation menu.
The Top of Hierarchy option makes the page a main page and displays it in the main navigation menu. Selecting to place it under another page displays the new page as a sub-page.
5. Click on the "Continue" button.
6. Type in a Page Name.
The page name will appear in the navigation menu only to the logged in owner or administrator of the website. Optional, type in a Page URL Alias, which will appear in the url when the page is viewed by visitors. See Create a Page Alias
7. Click to remove the check mark in the box next to [Allow public access?] to hide the page from the public.
8. Add a check mark in the box next to [Pop up?] if the page should pop up in a new window or add a check mark in the box next to [Show in menus?] to add the page to the navigation menu.
If a hidden page is configured to [Show in menus?] it will appear in the menu only when the website owner or administrator is logged in.
9. Click on the "Save" button.
The new page appears in edit mode.